Building Enclosure Commissioning – What Is It and Why Do I Need It for My Building Project
October 19 @ 6:00 pm
On Tuesday, October 19th at 6:00 pm, Loren Belida, AIA, LEED AP, BECxP, Senior Associate, of The SLAM Collaborative will present an AIA/HSW credited program titled “Building Enclosure Commissioning – What Is It and Why Do I Need It for My Building Project”
- Learning Objective 1: To better understand the impact building envelop design has in creating a sustainable project.
- Learning Objective 2: To better understand the Enclosure Cx process and how it relates to energy usage and sustainable design and occupant health.
- Learning Objective 3: Provide examples of how these strategies have been implemented and the results to reduced energy use and occupant health
- Learning Objective 4: To discuss how these approaches, apply to current Codes and LEED standards.
- Learning Objective 5: To provide an overview of the certification process and the definition of different credentials (BECxP, CxA+BE).
You will receive a Ring Central invitation after your reservation confirmation.