Achieving a CSI certification is a significant accomplishment, and I am writing to convey important news about certification renewal. You are receiving this message because you are a chapter or region leader, and in advance of communication to the affected members.
CSI acknowledges that past communication regarding renewal requirements for CSI certifications has been inconsistent, and may have resulted in some individuals missing the opportunity to maintain their certification. Therefore, CSI is offering a one-time Lapsed Certification Reinstatement Program.
The one-time reinstatement period will be open April 15 to October 15, 2018. This offer is available to any individual having held a CSI certification which lapsed on or after June 30, 2014.
The following certifications will be included in the program:
- Certified Construction Contract Administrator (CCCA)
- Certified Construction Specifier (CCS)
- Certified Construction Product Representative (CCPR)
The Lapsed Certification Reinstatement Program offers a clear path for applicants to update their credentials.
- April 2, 2018: Program announcement to lapsed certificants
- April 15, 2018: October 15, 2018 – Open application period via csiresources.org
- Completed Application Form: Provided on www.csiresources.org beginning April 15, 2018.
- $195 Special Reinstatement Fee
To apply, individuals must submit the following no later than October 15, 2018.
Completed Continuing Education Reporting Form: Provided on www.csiresources.org beginning April 15, 2018.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact CSI at email@example.com.