Select the statements with proper terms, capitalization, symbols used in the Construction Documents.
1. Four methods of specifying:
a. Performance, descriptive, propriety and alternate.
b. Descriptive, performance, proprietary and reference standard.
c. Open, closed, performance and performance.
d. Tentative, standard, descriptive and performance.
2. Addenda are used to accomplish all of the following except:
a. To increase the scope of work.
b. To change the quality of work.
c. To additional qualified products or approved substitution to the specifications.
d. To correct unforeseen field conditions in the work.
3. Addenda are written or graphic instruments used to clarify, revise, add to or delete information in the:
a. Invitation to Bidders or Bid Form.
b. Original bidding documents or previous addenda.
c. Contract documents or original bidding documents.
d. Previous addenda or specifications.
4. All of the following are basic elements of an Addendum except:
a. Architect/Engineer’s signature and date of submittal.
b. Project identification.
c. Opening remarks and Notice to Bidders.
d. Changes to Agreement and other contract forms.
5. All of the following are included in the Bidding Documents
a. Bidding Requirements.
b. Contract Modifications
c. Project Manual.